Looking for the classic look and singular tone of a vintage kit in the studio or on stage? Revival is proud to offer recording or gigging artists a wide compliment of vintage and custom outfits for daily rental.
Give us a call at (503) 719-6533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule your rental.
Standard Vintage American-Made Kits ($50/Day):
• Slingerland Mod 9R • 1970's 6-ply maple shell • 12.14.20 • Black Diamond Pearl • Tom arm and floor tom legs included.
• Ludwig Super Classic • 1960's 3-ply maple/poplar/mahogany shell • 13.16.22 • Sky Blue Pearl • Floor tom legs included, 13" tom requires snare drum stand.
Specialty Vintage American-Made Kits ($100/Day):
• Camco Aristocrat • 1960's 5-ply maple shells •12.16.22 • Natural Maple • Floor tom legs included, 12" tom requires snare stand.
Modern C&C Custom Kits ($75/Day):
Revival's C&C backline represents elements of the best offerings from our friends in Gladstone, MO. These shell packs can be mixed and matched based on the sizes you need, availability depending. Note: Our C&C kits are offered first and foremost to C&C touring artists. Please call to inquire.
C&C Kit #1 (Be-Bop) • 12.14.20 • Brown/Peanut Butter Swirl • Floor tom legs included, tom requires snare stand (or upon specific request can be furnished with consolette mount & arm).
C&C Kit #2 (Big Beat) • 13.16.22 • Brown/Peanut Butter Swirl • Floor tom legs included, rack tom requires snare stand.
Snare Drums ($25/Day):
Ludwig 5x14 Acrolite, Modern
Ludwig 6.5x14 Acrolite, Modern
Ludwig 5x14 Supraphonic, 1960's Keystone
Ludwig 6.5x14 Supraphonic, 1970's B/O
Hardware Pack ($25/Day):
Pack Includes: 1x Boom Cymbal Stand, 2x Straight Cymbal Stand, 2x Snare Stand, 1x Hi Hat Stand, 1x Throne, 1x Kick Pedal. Standard tripod and flat-base packages are available, please inquire.
Delivery/Pick Up ($25 Each Way) Available between 11am and 6pm within the Portland/Vancouver metro area. After-hours needs will be determined on a case by case basis. An additional $25 fee for late, early, or remote location pickup may be assessed.
On-site drum Technician Service ($50/hr) Professional Revival technicians will come to you and prepare/tune/tech any of the above listed kits. Service available within the Portland/Vancouver metro area. New drum heads, sticks, and parts can be delivered and installed at their in-store cost. Large festivals, jobs outside the listed service area, or jobs which require special or paid parking will assess additional fees. Please call to discuss.
• All instruments rented by Revival Drum Shop are paid-for using a daily rate. ONE DAY = 24 HOURS TIME. If you have additional needs or need to discuss our daily rate, please give us a call.
• Each package of equipment rented will include a retail value. Renter is liable for the value of all rented gear in the event of damage, loss, or any situation which does not return rented gear to Revival Drum Shop in as-rented condition. MUST HAVE A VALID ID AND CREDIT CARD TO RENT ANY GEAR.
• Gear is rented to a specific artist/artists for a specific stage/event. Revival Drum shop rental instruments may not be toured, acquired/used by other bands, moved to additional venues, or used as festival backlines without prior consent of Revival Drum Shop. Rented packages may not be separated or modified (other than routine maintenance, heads, etc).
Failure to follow these directives may result in additional rental fees for each additional drummer or venue at which Revival Drum Shop rented instruments are used. Renter's listed credit card will be liable for said charges.
Call 503.719.6533 or email email@example.com with any questions or to schedule your rental.